Wednesday 2 May 2012

E-Commerce?

So the Blog was,
"Have you ever purchased anything online? How do you feel about online shopping - is it something that you use and trust? Do you shop with a credit card? or Paypal? WHat kinds of things are you willing to purchase online? Why or why not?"

First of all, I don't shop online because I don't have a credit card but probably if i did I would. I was asked to use Paypal once I wasn't sure what it was at that time but now I know what it is but then again having no credit card I wasn't able to use it. If i did, i'd probably purchase clothing, Apple merchandise, music, etc. because its the things that aren't, sometimes, available near you.
I would probably have a hard time purchasing things online because I'd be paranoid or aware of online frauds and thieves.

No comments:

Post a Comment